Buildings Historical Significance
Originally built in 1928, 612 Bank (Ambassador Court) immediately became an acclaimed address.Over the years, 612 Bank has been home to a number of artists and university professors.
612 Bank (Ambassador Court) stands 4 stories high in Ottawa’s Glebe neighbourhood. Many original features have been preserved including hardwood flooring, and decorative fireplaces.
Heritage Designation and Architectural Design
The building was designed by a celebrated historical Ottawa arthictect– W.E Noffke.
In 2009, 612 Bank (Ambassador Court) was converted from rental units into condominiums. Upgrades such as wiring and plumbing took place during the conversion, however, many original features were preserved.